PFG is a Jordanian non-profit organization working to support communities and provide them with opportunities to realize a brighter future of sustainable development through positive change, empowerment and partnerships – for good. Partners for Good envisions a world where people have the opportunity to live and prosper equally and with dignity.
Partners for Good (PfG) seeks a viable way to implement the learning and methodologies that have been cumulated through successful programs over the past 20 years in economic development, community engagement, enterprise support, micro financing, women empowerment, child protection, youth empowerment, good governance and workforce development. Partners for Good works on carrying out different projects throughout Jordan, including Strategic Project funded from its own resources self-funded and donor funded projects in order to carry out the aforementioned mission.
To support communities to realize a brighter future through positive development,
empowerment and partnerships.
A world where people have the opportunity to live and prosper with dignity.
What We Do
- Local Partnership for Tourism Development “SHAMS”
- Promoting Socio-Economic Rights for MFI Clients
- USAID YouthPower Jordan
- Yemen Communities Stronger Together
- Revised Procedures Manual – USAID CITIES II
- Municipal Local Development Units Training on Procedures Manual for Preparing the Need Guide and Development Plan for Municipalities – USAID CITIES I
STRATEGIC PROGRAMS – SELF FUNDED
- Mesh Mostaheel TV Show
- The Best Workplace for Women
- Youth Employment Capacity
- PFG Talent Incubator ( SILA Smart Gate )
- Souq Bab Al Madinah in Zarqa